As of the end of May 2016, we have taken the last turn within the "Second and Third Phases of the Project to Improve Reliability of Energy Supply for the City of Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan" that was initiated on August 14, 2014 by completing over 90% of the physical progress for engineering, procurement and construction works.
Within the project, with a total of 1650 personnel - 133 of which are Turkish, while 1517 are Turkmen:
- 2 out of 5 substations of 220kV are powered, while 1 is ready to be powered,
- 4 out of 5 substations of 110kV are powered,
- 6 out of 17 substations of 35kV are powered, while 7 of them are ready to be powered,
- 8 out of 43 substations of 10 kV are powered and 13 of them are ready to be powered, while the related works of the remaining are still on-going,
- 220 kV (21.46 km), power lines are complete,
- 110 kV (21.94 km), power lines are complete,
- 35 kV (2.35 km), power lines are complete,
- 96% of the 220kV and 110 kV works for the high-voltage cable assembly is complete,
- 92% of the works for the assembly of a total of 91 km 35 kV cable is complete,
- 90% of the works for the assembly of a total of 392 km 10 kV cable is complete.
This project, which is projected to be completed before the date of completion set out in the contract, will be successful in strengthening the reputation of Çalık Enerji in Turkmenistan and in serving as reference for our future projects.